Groom Money Clip
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- PRODUCT - Ashton and Finch Groom Money Clip | Gifts for Weddings
- Materials - Made of high-quality stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and more durable. At the same time, it is hypoallergenic and non-magnetic.
- Idea - An excellent solution for storing cash bills and storing credit cards for travel, cardholders, wallets instead of holidays or daily use. It can also be a substitute for everyday wallets, bid farewell to the heavy wallets of the past.
- For a Gift - Packed in a cool velvet bag, it can be a great gift for Father's Day, graduation ceremony, bachelor party, wedding, company event, anniversary, Christmas or special people.
- Due to the minimalist design, it is recommended to use the wallet for 10-15 half-folded banknotes/banknotes or 3-5 cards.
Delivery methods that are available are:
Free Delivery On Orders Over £50
Delivery 2 - 4 Working Days £3.49
1. Delivery Notifications
You will receive an email at the address you have specified, when your order has been dispatched.
2. Delivery timescales
Any orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be shipped on the following Monday (excluding Bank holidays). Orders received just after 1pm are also often dispatched the same day although this is not guaranteed.
We do not currently open weekends or public holidays. Orders received on these days will be dispatched the next working day within the delivery timescales as above.
In the event of a delay, we will contact you either by email or telephone to inform you of this.
2.1 International deliveries
Below is an approximate time frame for all international deliveries.
- Western Europe within three working days
- Eastern Europe within five working days
- the rest of the world including the USA and Canada in five to seven working days.
3. Shipping Method
All orders are dispatched via the Royal Mail or Evri.
4. Late deliveries or dispatch
Although we are able to ship almost every order in the specified delivery timescale, in rare circumstances our shipping capacity can be exceeded and cause a delay of one extra day. We regret that this situation can occur occasionally, and is an unfortunate situation which is naturally associated with buying online, however this only occurs in rare situations and, should this occur, your order is marked for urgent delivery the following day.
The other circumstance which may cause a delay is when the delivery service itself has a problem. This, again, is a rare situation but is unfortunately beyond our control. In these situations, we will do our very best to take responsibility for the situation and ensure that your order is delivered as quickly as possible.
5. Delivery to business addresses
We allow delivery to alternate delivery addresses including business addresses and places of work. If you do specify a business address for delivery, please ensure that there will be someone available during normal working hours e.g. at reception.