Saxophone CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of V Sign or Peace Cufflinks with swivel clasp and FREE cufflinks box. Dimensions 24mm x 14mm. The Peace Sign was originally called the Victory Hand. During the Vietnam War the Victory Hand was widely adopted as the Peace Sign. The Victory Hand was widely used by Winston Churchill during World War II. Show your solidarity and wear these stylish cufflinks. A great idea for a present or treating yourself.
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish
- V Sign or Peace Cufflinks Shipped From The UK!
- Great Gift Idea For Any Religious, Religion, Victory, Peace, World War
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.