Tiger CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of Silver and Black Stripe Tiger Cufflinks, with swivel clasp and includes a free cufflinks box. The tiger is the largest cat species, most recognizable for their pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with a lighter underside. In China, the tiger is considered the king of all beasts (not the lion) and represents powerful energy. Further, the tiger is associated with Tsai Shen Yeh, the Chinese God of Wealth, and this god is usually seen sitting on a tiger in Asian art. A great gift idea for animal, wildlife and big cat fans. Show your appreciation for the majestic animal
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish
- A pair of Tiger Cufflinks Shipped From The UK!
- A Great Gift Idea For Any animal, wildlife, big cat or Tiger fan.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.