Spitfire Fighter Aeroplane CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of Spitfire Fighter Aeroplane Cufflinks, with cufflink box included in sale. Dimensions 18mm x 20mm. The Supermarine Spitfire is a single seater fighter plane used during and following Word War II by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and other Allied Forces. This nippy fighter aeroplane was designed as a short-range, high performance interceptor. Be proud to wear a little bit of history on your cuffs. A great idea for anyone in the RAF, Air Force, aviation and plane buffs. A great gift idea for the aeroplane, flying, birthday, Father's Day, Wedding, RAF, Air Force, Pilot and aviation fan.
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish
- Spitfire Fighter Cufflinks Shipped From The UK!
- A great gift idea for the aeroplane, flying, birthday, Father's Day, Wedding, RAF, Air Force, Pilot and aviation fan.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.