Silver Scales of Justice CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of Silver Scales of Justice Cufflinks, with swivel clasp and includes free cufflinks box in sale. Scales of Justice scales held by Lady Justice symbolising the measure of a case's support and opposition. Lady Justice is an allegorical personification of the moral force in judicial systems. Her attributes are a blindfold, a balance, and a sword. She often appears as a pair with Prudentia, who holds a mirror and a snake. Lady Justice originates from the personification of Justice in Ancient Roman art known as Iustitia or Justitia after Latin: Iustitia, who is equivalent to the Greek goddesses Themis and Dike. These are perfect for anyone who works within the Justice System - whether you be a lawyer, solicitor, barrister, Judge, law clerk or Police.
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish - Dimensions 22mm x 25mm
- Silver Scales of Justice Cufflinks Shipped From The UK!
- Great Gift Idea For Any Judge, Solicitor, Lawyer, work in the Law, Police, Barrister, Birthday and Father's Day.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.