Silver Ruler CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of Ruler Cufflinks, with swivel clasp and includes free cufflinks box. Dimensions 22.5mm x 10.2mm. A ruler, sometimes called a rule or line gauge, is a straightedge with equally spaced markings along its length. It is used in geometry, technical drawing, engineering and building to measure distances or to rule straight lines. A great novelty cuffllinks gift idea for engineers, architects, maths and geometry teachers.
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish
- Ruler Cufflinks Shipped From The UK!
- Great Gift Idea For Any Maths, Geometry, Engineer, Architects, Builder and teacher
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.