Silver Crossed Champagne Flute CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of Silver Violin Cufflinks, with swivel clasp and free cufflink box included. Dimensions 8mm x 22mm. The violin is a stringed musical instrument comprising four strings tuned a fifth apart. It is the smallest and highest-tuned member of the violin family of string instruments, which also includes the viola, cello and double bass. The word violin comes from the Medieval Latin word vitula, meaning stringed instrument. An quirky fact about the violin - Playing the violin burns approximately 170 calories per hour. Forget about your workout and start practicing harder! A wonderful idea for all those hard working music teachers, concert violinists and musicians. A great present/gift for those with a love of musical instruments.
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish
- Silver Violin Cufflinks Shipped From The UK!
- Great Gift Idea For any Violin, Fiddle, Musician or music fan
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.