Silver Cocktail CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of Novelty Horseshoe Cufflinks in Silver, with swivel clasp and fee cufflink box included in sale. The tradition of giving the bride a horseshoe following her marriage ceremony probably dates back to the Victorian period (as many of our most popular wedding traditions and superstitions do), and it's purpose was to bring good luck to the newlyweds for the duration of their lives together. Perfect for the wedding party. A great gift idea of just treat yourself.
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish
- A pair of Horseshoe Cufflinks shipped from the UK!
- A great gift idea for any wedding party, equestrian, horse or animal fan
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.