What is Zip all about?
Just shop online at ashtonandfinch.com.
Choose Zip as your payment method at checkout, if your order size is between £25 and £800.
Sign up or sign in (there’s no paperwork, the ID and credit assessment is done online in a few seconds).
Pay your first 25% from your debit or credit card. Get your orders sent right away.
Then pay the rest off 25% at a time every fortnight.
Pay no fees and no interest ever (unless you miss a payment – see below about what happens then, and to answer any other common questions).
Zip – payment options
Zip Limited is an external payment service provider. Ashtonandfinch.com offers Zip as a further payment option for you when purchasing goods from us through our Online Store.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- Zip Limited is an external service provider and is not part of ashtonandfinch.com or an associated subsidiary.
- Fees – there are no initial fees* applicable to you for using the Zip service. *Some fees may apply if you default on a payment.
- For Zip FAQ’s and full Terms and Conditions please go to www.Zip.co.uk
- Credit criteria and credit checks apply to the use of the Zip service.
- The Zip payment service is available for online only purchases through ashtonandfinch.com's website. This payment option is not currently available in-store.
- The Zip service may only be used for online purchases with a value of between "25 to £800. Zip is not available for amounts lower or higher than those stated above.
- Product Exclusions – Gift Cards, iTunes cards, Gaming Cards and any other products in this category are not able to be purchased using the Zip method of payment.
- Zip is not available for BizRewards customers.
- If you are a Team Member, you may use your Team Card in conjunction with transacting your payment through the Zip service
What you need
- You must be over 18 at the time of your purchase in order to be able to use the Zip service.
- Zip is only available to UK residents.
- In order to use the Zip payment service, you must have a current UK Driver’s Licence and a UK debit or credit card. If you do not have either of these, please contact Zip directly to discuss further options.
- Should you have any issues with your purchase, you are able to return your product to us under our standard terms. Go to https://www.ashtonandfinch.com/pages/returns-information for further information.
- Any refunds made by ashtonandfinch.com will be made to the card that you used to pay for your goods.
- If you claim a refund through Zip, this will also be made to the card that you used to pay for your goods, and may take up to seven (7) days. Refer to their terms and conditions for further information.