Unique Pink Lines CufflinksAshton and Finch
A pair of Silver Treble Clef Musical Note Cufflinks, with swivel clasp and free cufflink box included in sale. Dimensions 25mm x 11mm. Treble clef is the upper stave of the grand stave used for harp and keyboard instruments. It is also sometimes used, along with tenor clef, for the highest notes played by bass-clef instruments such as the cello, double bass (which sounds an octave lower), bassoon, and trombone. A great gift idea of singers, orchestra, musicians and music lovers.
- Supplied in Manufacturers FREE Quality Cufflinks Box (8.5cm*4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Manufactured From a Brass Base With a Rhodium Plated Finish
- Silver Treble Clef Musical Note Cufflinks Shipped From The UK!
- Great Gift Idea For Any Music, Singing, Musician, Orchestra, Singer or Musical Note, Birthday and Father's Day.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - An exceptional customer experience is central to everything we do. You can buy with confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee. Even outside this period, we will always do our best to help.